Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.341 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,982 (R$ 2,970) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (40 minutes ago)