Cost of living comparison between Cuiabá, Brazil and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.325 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,360 (R$ 3,290) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (about 2 hours ago)