Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.363 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,022 (R$ 2,951) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.99 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (25 minutes ago)