Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.285 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,175 ($975) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)