Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00138 MYR / COP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,600 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,194 (COL$2,320,164) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (about 2 hours ago)