Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.010 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 50% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,963 ($1,238) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)