Cost of living comparison between Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.157 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 54% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,777 ($1,390) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)