Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.437 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 58% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,926 ($1,110) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)