Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17507 MYR / HNL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,895 (L 22,249) in Coxen Hole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)