Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00729 MYR / XOF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 20% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,319 (592,055 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (20 minutes ago)