Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00717 MYR / XOF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,225 (589,366 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)