Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00712 MYR / XOF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,951 (554,968 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,463 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florianopolis costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,800 (about 1 hour ago)