Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00778 MYR / XOF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 22% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,383 (563,564 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (32 minutes ago)