Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08904 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 30% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,620 (Php29,430) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (42 minutes ago)