Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.835 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,552 (€942) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)