Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.786 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,904 (€1,025) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)