Cost of living comparison between Coro, Venezuela and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41655 MYR / VEF *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 62% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,041 (Bs 9,700) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)