Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43501 MYR / VEF *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 64% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,112 (Bs 9,453) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)