Cost of living comparison between Coro, Venezuela and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44515 MYR / VEF *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 67% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,278 (Bs 14,104) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)