Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44381 MYR / VEF *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 68% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,289 (Bs 14,171) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)