Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.785 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 56% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,778 (€1,207) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $505 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)