Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.982 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 36% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,211 (€845) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元375 (about 1 hour ago)