Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.656 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,057 (€871) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (40 minutes ago)