Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.907 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,675 (€953) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)