Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.834 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,269 (€883) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.70 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Athens costs €7 (10 minutes ago)