Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00649 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 29% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,994 (CH$615,552) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (32 minutes ago)