Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,409 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.644 MYR / DKK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 82% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,014 (kr9,336) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)