Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,464 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.638 MYR / DKK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 75% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,386 (kr6,871) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (27 minutes ago)