Cost of living comparison between Copenhagen, Denmark and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,528 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.640 MYR / DKK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 77% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,638 (kr10,367) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)