Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.626 MYR / DKK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 75% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,765 (kr9,214) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)