Cost of living comparison between Copenhagen, Denmark and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,440 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.612 MYR / DKK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 75% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,563 (kr10,720) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)