Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.309 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,658 (R$ 3,558) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)