Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.056 MYR / RON
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,863 (3,658 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vancouver costs C$0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)