Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.061 MYR / RON
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,578 (2,428 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)