Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.083 MYR / RON
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,593 (3,319 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (about 1 hour ago)