Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00048 MYR / GNF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 53% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,824 (8,006,855 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)