Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 MYR / GNF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 51% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,600 (12,618,907 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)