Cost of living comparison between Conakry, Guinea and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00046 MYR / GNF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 57% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,895 (10,600,194 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)