Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00043 MYR / GNF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 48% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,897 (11,292,458 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)