Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00047 MYR / GNF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 56% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,771 (12,268,282 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)