Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00048 MYR / GNF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 52% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,708 (11,979,011 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)