Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 MYR / GNF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 53% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,062 (11,181,342 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £23,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £454 (about 2 hours ago)