Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00043 MYR / GNF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 48% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,750 (10,984,792 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)