Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26555 MYR / ARS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,905 (ARS $10,940) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lagos costs 10,000,000,000 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Provo, Utah costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (35 minutes ago)