Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28172 MYR / ARS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,344 (ARS $8,320) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)