Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18879 MYR / HNL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,766 (L 14,653) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (38 minutes ago)