Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.455 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,364 ($1,204) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)