Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.398 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,281 ($1,201) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)