Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 893 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02798 MYR / LKR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,812 (136,250 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)