Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02894 MYR / LKR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,935 (135,954 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (24 minutes ago)