Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 752 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02520 MYR / LKR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,535 (140,282 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €990 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)