Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.976 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 29% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,376 (€879) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)