Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.606 MYR / BOB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,199 ($b5,281) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)