Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.642 MYR / BOB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,268 ($b5,091) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (44 minutes ago)