Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.843 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,445 (€918) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)