Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.747 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 31% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,097 (€863) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)