Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20582 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,791 (Mex$ 13,560) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)