Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22360 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,237 (Mex$ 14,475) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 3 hours ago)