Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23357 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,238 (Mex$ 13,864) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)