Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20805 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,600 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,413 (Mex$ 16,404) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)