Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22278 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,951 (Mex$ 13,246) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)