Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42950 MYR / VEF *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 52% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,703 (Bs 10,951) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (25 minutes ago)