Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 MYR / PYG
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,471 (4,627,456 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)