Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00077 MYR / PYG
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,376 (4,372,025 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)