Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00071 MYR / PYG
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,576 (5,056,261 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)