Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06712 MYR / VES *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 13% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,700 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,218 (47,945 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 2 hours ago)