Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 MYR / VEF *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 27% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,700 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,685 (Bs 46,007,809) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (41 minutes ago)