Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43565 MYR / VEF *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 78% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,561 (Bs 12,765) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)