Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43010 MYR / VEF *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 79% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,616 (Bs 15,382) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)