Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.042 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,403 (€675) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (about 1 hour ago)