Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.812 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,916 (€814) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ljubljana costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 118,000TL (about 1 hour ago)