Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.805 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 35% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,320 (€899) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Novorossiysk costs руб 30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)