Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.221 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,510 ($1,068) in Cincinnati, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nicosia costs €17 (44 minutes ago)