Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 608 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.915 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,910 ($1,254) in Cincinnati, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)