Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00374 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,107 (₩1,098,149) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (31 minutes ago)