Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00378 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,797 (₩1,003,585) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 13 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (27 minutes ago)