Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00376 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,109 (₩1,093,977) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (25 minutes ago)