Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00385 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,121 (₩1,071,055) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Curitiba costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)