Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00371 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,855 (₩1,039,806) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨16 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nairobi costs Shilling140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)