Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00393 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,644 (₩672,728) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)