Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00397 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,970 (₩1,000,599) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 2 hours ago)