Cost of living comparison between Chumphon, Thailand and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12518 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,894 (23,116 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)