Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.443 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 89% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,730 ($1,064) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (34 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)