Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.010 MYR / NZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 60% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,989 (NZ$1,658) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,183,140 ден (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hafizabad costs ₨15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)