Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.094 MYR / NZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 59% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,971 (NZ$1,607) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Khartoum costs 0.15 Pound (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)