Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.032 MYR / NZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 61% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,459 (NZ$1,801) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)