Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.198 MYR / NZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 66% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,142 (NZ$1,295) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,683 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)