Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.109 MYR / NZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 67% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,526 (NZ$1,777) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (19 minutes ago)