Cost of living comparison between Chittagong, Bangladesh and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05587 MYR / BDT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,421 (Taka 79,122) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)