Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05315 MYR / BDT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,127 (Taka 77,651) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)