Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05115 MYR / BDT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,121 (Taka 80,562) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $169 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Austin, Texas costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €70 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kochi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (about 3 hours ago)