Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05617 MYR / BDT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 24% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,100 (Taka 55,191) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)