Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07426 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 4% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,911 (руб 52,672) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)