Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 688 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22273 MYR / MDL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 12% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,735 (12,277 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)