Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40430 MYR / ZMW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 4% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,600 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,454 (8,542 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)