Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.366 MYR / PEN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,479 (S/. 1,814) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)