Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.347 MYR / PEN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,470 (S/. 1,833) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)