Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.318 MYR / PEN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,300 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,041 (S/. 2,307) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (37 minutes ago)