Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22977 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 4% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,986 (Mex$ 12,995) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)