Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00661 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,731 (CH$564,009) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (32 minutes ago)