Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03946 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,059 (¥153,563) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)