Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03754 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,392 (¥143,652) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Leeds costs £20 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $6,880 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotorua costs NZ$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)