Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12792 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,951 (30,887 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 18,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Riverside, California costs $24 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fargo costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)