Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12807 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,849 (30,051 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)