Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12613 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,563 (20,320 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Contagem costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$74,014 (about 1 hour ago)