Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12720 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,861 (30,357 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)