Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15181 MYR / UAH
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,894 (19,063₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)