Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.620 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 31% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,723 (元7,621) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)