Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.633 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,237 (元6,695) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (16 minutes ago)